Designed, engineered and built to last for years of production, the 1tRIPr manages the Three Principles of Precision Tillage and provides a clean, level, seed-ready seedbed in a variety of field conditions, including wheat stubble, cover crop, standing BT corn stalks and many more. With unprecedented flexibility to customize seedbed preparation, the 1tRIPr is available in 4- to 24-row configurations with 22” to 40” spacing using Orthman’s time-tested rigid or folding toolbars. To maximize one-pass productivity, the 1tRIPr can be utilized alone or in unison with one of the many fertilizer carrying options Orthman has to offer.
For a quick start and robust germination, the 1tRIPr maximizes existing soil moisture and increases water infiltration to create a warm, consistent seedbed with uniform seed-to-soil contact.
- Allows smooth planter operation for better performance
- Creates a warm, consistent seedbed for quick start and robust germination
- Increases water infiltration and maximizes existing soil moisture
The 1tRIPr works with dry, liquid or NH3 fertilizers, and its independent row-depth control allows precise placement of multiple nutrients at variable depths for ideal uptake timing.
- Independent row-depth control for precise placement and optimal uptake timing
- Precisely places multiple nutrients at variable, user-determined depths
- Targets absorption triangle for proper stage and use
The 1tRIPr creates an ideal environment throughout the growing cycle by shattering compaction in the root zone, eliminating subsoil voids and cavities and creating twice as many beneficial pores for improved below-ground development.
- Shatters root zone compaction, eliminates subsoil voids and creates beneficial pores
- Precision-tilled zone creates warming effect and an ideal environment throughout the season
- Increases early root development during vital V1-V5 stage and late-stage development to improve yield results